TRAFO - the Free Image Viewer and Transformer
PARGE: Overview | Background | Features | Method | Results | Screenshots | Trafo Viewer
TRAFO is a free tool for image rectification based on PARGE® outputs or ENVI IGMs. It includes a standard ENVIª file viewer for browsing and extraction of spectra.
- ENVI file display (BSQ/BIL/BIP) including: simple scaling, display image export, pixel locator, x/y profiles, spectrum display and extraction,
- PARGE® status import
- export functions for images, spectra, and auxiliary data,
- cube rectification to arbitrary resolution, extent, and rotation,
- BIP/BIL to BSQ conversion,
- variety of resampling options for cartographic cube generation (selection of nearest neighbour or bilinear interpolation methods, and optional spatial binning),
- tiled processing for large datasets,
- RGB/grayscale image creation (TIFF/JPEG/ENVI), and
- outputs to standard ENVI (Exelis Inc.) file formats.
Technical Conditions and Limitations
- IDL Version 8.0 and higher or ENVI developer version 4.8 or free IDL Virtual Machine,
- compatible to Linux, Windows, or MacOSX (recommended: Linux 64bit system),
- screen size 1200x840,
- at least 8GB RAM and plenty of disk space for image cube rectification, and
- ENVI image display limited to approx. 5000x5000 Pixels.
The software is provided 'AS IS' without any warranties whether expressed nor implied from
our download area (HERE).
© The software is protected by copyright laws. It may be redistributed in unchanged form after written agreement with ReSe only. Any decompilation, commercial use, or alteration of the distribution is inhibited.